Image from: Google
Welcome Automotive Collision Repair and Automovite Technology Instructors and Students!
Here are some resources available through the IVC Library. Let us know how we can help!
Websites need to be evaluated to make sure that they are academically appropriate. Proceed with caution!
The Marinet Library Catalog lists more than 60 automotive repair books and manuals, including the Chilton's and Hayned series. Automotive repair books and manuals are available at the College of Marin Libraries as well as more than ten public libraries in Marin County.
The Library has many textbooks and course materials available at the front desk. Search by course or instructor.
by James D. Halderman
You can also browse for books by subject in the College of Marin Library using the Library of Congress Classification System:
|TL||Motor Vehicles, Aeronautics|
Print Magazines at IVC Library
Meet Your Librarian!
Get Help from the Library
The Kentfield Library will close at 5 pm on Wednesday, November 22.
Both Libraries will be closed November 23–26, 2017.
Learning Resources Center
Mon-Thurs: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Fri: 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Indian Valley Campus
Main Building, Room 124
Frequently Asked Questions
- A - Z List of Databases at College of Marin Library
- Annotated Bibliography: How to!
- Citing Sources
- Copyright for Faculty at College of Marin
- Digital Citizenship
- Evaluating Websites
- Events at College of Marin Library
- Fake News
- Finding Books
- Finding Government Statistics
- Get Started
- Getting a Library Card and Checking Out Books
- Google Scholar
- Hidden Figures - COMmon Read 2017-2018
- How to Read a Scholarly Article
- How-To Videos: Tips for Advanced Research & More!
- Magazines and Newspapers in Print at COM Libraries
- Public: Open to the Public
- Research Process: A Step-By-Step Guide
- Search Techniques
- Technology at College of Marin
- Thesis Statements
- Types of Sources
- What is Peer-Reviewed Research?