Welcome Dental Assisting Students!
This Library Guide contains many kinds of useful resources for your classwork in College of Marin's Dental Assisting Program. Click any of the tabs above to find pre-selected resources that College of Marin Librarians have chosen to assist your research needs.
If you need help with your research, do not hestitate to contact a librarian!
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to College of Marin students' most frequent questions about:
- A - Z List of Databases at College of Marin Library
- Annotated Bibliography: How to!
- Citing Sources
- Copyright for Faculty at College of Marin
- Digital Citizenship
- Evaluating Websites
- Events at College of Marin Library
- Fake News
- Finding Books
- Finding Government Statistics
- Get Started
- Getting a Library Card and Checking Out Books
- Google Scholar
- Hidden Figures - COMmon Read 2017-2018
- How to Read a Scholarly Article
- How-To Videos: Tips for Advanced Research & More!
- Is the COM Library Open to the Public?
- Magazines and Newspapers in Print at COM Libraries
- Research Process: A Step-By-Step Guide
- Search Techniques
- Technology at College of Marin
- Thesis Statements
- Types of Sources
- What is Peer-Reviewed Research?
Get Help from the Library
Learning Resources Center
Mon-Thurs: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Fri: 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Indian Valley Campus
Main Building, Room 124
Get Help with Writing & Learning
COM Library can help with research. Need help with writing and other aspects of your project? The Learning Resources Center is ready to help!