Welcome Dental Assisting Students!
This Library Guide contains many kinds of useful resources for your classwork in College of Marin's Dental Assisting Program. Click any of the tabs above to find pre-selected resources that College of Marin Librarians have chosen to assist your research needs.
If you need help with your research, do not hestitate to contact a librarian!
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to College of Marin students' most frequent questions about:
- A - Z List of Databases at College of Marin Library
- Citing Sources
- Copyright for Faculty at College of Marin
- Evaluating Websites
- Fake News
- Finding Books
- Finding Government Statistics
- Get Started
- Getting a Library Card and Checking Out Books
- Google Scholar
- How to Read a Scholarly Article
- How-To Videos: Tips for Advanced Research & More!
- Magazines and Newspapers in Print at COM Libraries
- Research Process: A Step-By-Step Guide
- Search Techniques
- Thesis Statements
- Types of Sources
- Upcoming Events at College of Marin Library
- What is Peer-Reviewed Research?
Get Help from the Library
Learning Resources Center
Mon-Thurs: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri: 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Indian Valley Campus
Main Building, Room 124
Get Help with Writing & Learning
COM Library can help with research. Need help with writing and other aspects of your project? The Learning Resources Center is ready to help!