Here are the databases that we recommend for your Ethnic Studies 111 Final Essay Questions
World History in Context Primary sources, reference articles, era overview information, magazine and journal articles, viewpoint articles, and images. Theses are two places in World History in Context that deal with African history
JSTOR JSTOR offers academic journal articles (sometimes called "peer-reviewed" or "scholarly") mainly in the arts, social sciences, and humanities. JSTOR has recent articles, as well as articles published decades ago.
2. Compare and contrast
West Africa empires:
East Africa empires:
Welcome, ETST 111 Students! Advice:
1. Choose: Choose one of the seven questions from Professor Turner.
2. Get Started: Read the information above for your question
3. Go Deeper: Type your topic into SuperSearch.
4. Select Information: Collect sources of information (and get their citations, too!)
5. Get More Help: Come see a librarian for help (or email me at email@example.com)
Search Across Multiple Library Databases
Meet Your Librarian
(415) 457-8811, extension 7869