Frequently Asked Questions
Use these guides to learn about aspects of the research process.
- A - Z List of Databases at College of Marin Library
- Citing Sources
- Evaluating Websites
- Finding Books
- Finding Government Statistics
- Getting a Library Card and Checking Out Books
- Getting Started
- How to Read a Scholarly Article
- How-To Videos: Tips for Advanced Research & More!
- Magazines and Newspapers in Print at COM Libraries
- Research Process: A Step-By-Step Guide
- Search Techniques
- Thesis Statements
- Types of Sources
Get Help from the Library
Learning Resource Center, 2nd Floor
(415) 485 - 9656
Indian Valley Campus
Get Help with Writing & Learning
COM Library can help with research. Need help with writing and other aspects of your project? The Learning Resources Center is ready to help!
Research Guides by Subject Area
Use these guides to find resources for your research.
- Behavioral Science
- Business & Business Office Systems
- Computer Information Systems & Computer Science
- Court Reporting
- Dental Assisting
- Early Childhood Education
- English as a Second Language
- Environmental Landscaping
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Political Science
- Programs, Clubs, and More!
- Real Estate
- Subject Guides