Frequently Asked Questions
Use these guides to learn about aspects of the research process.
- Citing Sources
- Evaluating Websites
- Finding Books
- Finding Government Statistics
- Getting a Library Card and Checking Out Books
- Getting Started
- How to Read a Scholarly Article
- How-To Videos: Tips for Advanced Research & More!
- Magazines and Newspapers in Print at COM Libraries
- Search Techniques
- Types of Sources
Get Help with Writing & Learning
COM Library can help with research. Need help with writing and other aspects of your project? The Learning Resources Center is ready to help!
Research Guides by Subject Area
Use these guides to find resources for your research.
- Behavioral Science
- Business & Business Office Systems
- Dental Assisting
- Early Childhood Education
- English as a Second Language
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Political Science
- Programs, Clubs, and More!
- Real Estate
Get Help from the Library
Learning Resources Center
Mon-Thurs: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
(415) 485 - 9656
Indian Valley Campus
Building 27, Room 124
Mon, Wed, Fri: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Tues, Thurs: 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM