Ask a Librarian
With LINK+ you have access to even more library materials. A librarian can help you search the catalog, and can place requests for items on your behalf.
LINK+ Union Catalog
What Is LINK+?
- LINK+ is a library catalog containing items available at over 62 academic and public libraries across California and Nevada. There are more than 11.1 million titles to choose from in the LINK+ system.
How Does LINK+ Work?
- If your search for an item in the MARINet library catalog doesn't find a match, or the item you need is unavailable, you can search the LINK+ catalog for the same item.
- If you locate an item in the LINK+ catalog that you would like to borrow, you can request it, and have it delivered to the College of Marin library, or any other MARINet library, using your library card number and PIN. If you don't know your PIN, ask a staff member at the circulation desk for help.
How Do I Use LINK+?
- When you locate an item you want to borrow, click on "REQUEST THIS ITEM" .
- Select College of Marin as the institution with which you are affiliated.
- You will then be asked to submit your name, library card number and PIN.
- Choose the pickup location, which could be either College of Marin campus library, or any other MARINet library.