Open Access Nursing Journals
The following journals provide free, full-text online access.
A-Z List of Databases at College of Marin
The databases listed on this page are recommended for Biology. However, depending on your research topic the library may have other databases that you might find useful.
Please click here for a list of all of the library's databases.
Prepare for Nursing Test
This is the official preparation book for TEAS -- the Test of Essential Academic Skills. It will help students pass the test! COM Nursing Department professors have given the library copies for students to use to prepare for the test. This book is at the library's front desk.
Search for books online using the Library Catalog
The Library has many textbooks and course materials available at the front desk. Search by course or by instructor: Course Reserves
You can also browse for books by subject in the College of Marin Library using the Library of Congress Classification System:
Image retrieved from: Occupational Outlook Handbook
Get Help from the Library
Learning Resource Center, 2nd Floor
(415) 485 - 9656
Frequently Asked Questions
- A - Z List of Databases at College of Marin Library
- Citing Sources
- Copyright for Faculty at College of Marin
- Digital Citizenship
- Evaluating Websites
- Events at College of Marin Library
- Fake News
- Finding Books
- Finding Government Statistics
- Get Started
- Getting a Library Card and Checking Out Books
- Google Scholar
- Hidden Figures
- How to Read a Scholarly Article
- How-To Videos: Tips for Advanced Research & More!
- Magazines and Newspapers in Print at COM Libraries
- Public: Open to the Public
- Research Process: A Step-By-Step Guide
- Search Techniques
- Technology at College of Marin
- Thesis Statements
- Types of Sources
- What is Peer-Reviewed Research?