How To Find Your Psychology Research Study Article
- Go to the Library’s homepage: library.marin.edu
- Click: COM Databases
- Click: EBSCO Databases
- Scroll down and click: Psychology & Behavioral Sciences Collection
- If you are off campus, you'll be prompted for your MyCOM username and password
- Type in your words and start searching. Example: depression
- Once you find an article with the proper sections (such as method, results, discussion), email it to yourself or save to your computer and, if you like, print it out!
You can also search these journals:
Meet Your Librarian
(415) 457-8811, extension 7869
Psychology Research Article
Be sure your article has these sections, after an introduction:
Also, your article should be between 8 and 20 pages. Ideally, it will be about 10 pages.