Zinio Magazine Collection
Zinio Magazine Collection provides unlimited digital access to many popular magazines - both current issues as well as back issues. Zinio is available to all public library patrons in Marin county. You will need to access Zinio using your public library card, not your COM library card.
To find Zinio:
- Go to the Marinet Catalog home page at http://marinet.lib.ca.us/
- Hover over the tab: "Reference Databases" and click on "Databases by Subject"
- Scroll to "Newspapers & Magazines"
- Scroll to Zinio
Once you are on the Zinio home page:
- Create a new "account" with an email and password, or login with your library card
- Browse the covers or select a genre from the pull-down menu
- Click on a magazine cover, and click "Checkout"
- Click on "Start Reading" on your PC, Mac or moblie device. PCs and Macs can only stream the magazines with an Internet connection.
- For moblie devices you can get the app to download for offline reading. Keep in mind that the app is only for reading. You will need to return to your browser to select another magazine.
- All the magazines you have checked out will be accessible from your "My Collections" link in the top right corner. These will be available forever, until you delete them.
Click here for user guides and tutorials for all computers and devices.
Need a public library card? Get a public library card!
Not sure what your home library is? What is my home library?